Sara's modeling pics are finally up! For those of you who don't know, she was asked to model some bows for a bow company. I took over 300 pics of her, they bought 8, and have 4 up on their website. Go check it out! http://littlesunshinebowtique.com/index.php
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
SOOOO CUTE! I love them! You took those pictures?? Wow...they turned out great!
She is such a doll! She'll sell bows for sure!
I hope you were able to get those pictures. She is so adorable!
They should give you some free bows. Those pictures are adorable. So sweet. Cute bows too.
She is an absolute doll!!! look at those big beautiful blue eyes. Cute, Cute, Cute!!!
So darling. Sara's eyes are so beautiful and that's what is going to sell those bows. Cute, Cute, Cute!!!
Too too cute. She has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, that is what will sell those bows. Cute cute, cute.
My sweet namesake.....so beautiful....I'm so proud! :)
She is so cute. The pictures on their website are so adorable. Is the bow company in SC? Watch out, Tyra, here come the next top model!
She really is SO BEAUTIFUL! I might just have to buy a bow myself. :)
All I can say is that I am not surprised that she was asked to model. She is so adorable and I bet you had so much fun taking all of those 300 pictures!!
Oh..she's precious. I would buy one for sure if I had a little girl:).
Sara is so adorable! I can't get over her hair. I love the curls! I would totally buy bows looking at how cute they look on her. She is so beautiful! Little Sara the model. Those pictures you took turned out awesome! You are really talented!
Sara is so adorable! I would buy a hair bow seeing how precious she looks. Those pictures you took look so good too. You are quite talented. I just can't get over Sara's hair. I love it!!! She is so beautiful!
She looks so darling.
Kierra I forgot how much I love to read your blog. I haven't visited here in a while. First off, I love your little girls' eyes. Second, the "talk" that Andy had to give Nate was hilarious. And third, I loved reading what you put about "Elder Tyler". I'm glad that he is doing well. Is Pam still waiting for him, she better not break his heart! Hope everything is going well for you guys.
p.s. Have you heard about the big family reunion that our grandparents are trying to put together?
Post a Comment