Thursday, August 28, 2008

Love Notes

Since Drew has learned to read, a whole new world has opened up to him! He loves to sit and write things that are important to him. So when Andy saw this magnet board, he recognized the value in Drew's words. He may be four years old; he may be a little monkey that I have to get after occasionally; but through his words I am reminded that I have a little angel living in my midst. How grateful I am for his "werds"!

2 comments:

annie said...

I am so happy to see you up and blogging too! I've been checking your site periodically for new things about your family.

Thank you for your "werds" about Andrew it's nice to have friends who give you that support that I need.

Your kiddos are so handsome and Sarah is sooo cute! I'm excited for abbey to get more hair.

Bee city looks like a lot of fun too. Where going to a Halloween petting zoo at the end of this month, I think I'm more excited that my kids.

Love ya,
Annemarie

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

I am so glad that you updated. I was very suprised to see that you had. You have to be so proud of Drewby! Does that say Dude at the bottom and werd is cuet too