Saturday, June 30, 2007

At the Grocery Store

I am so glad the "powers that be" make shopping with children so much more convenient. I am referring to the shopping memories I have as a child with my two younger brothers and two newborn baby sisters. I truly do NOT know how my mom did it without the nifty carts they make for today's child. Seriously, shopping with five little kids? Bad enough. But to go shopping without any form of entertainment? At least any LEGAL form of entertainment (for the little ones with sticky fingers..ahem..Travis...)? I just don't know how my mom did it!






1 comment:

Jer n' Stef said...

I agree completely! Really, that's a one way ticket to the looney bin. My Mom would take all 5 of us in there too! I remember us running up and down the isles! The poor woman. I have taken all 5 in with me but only once or twice and ONLY because I had no other option. It was during summer break. Other than that it is avoided at all costs! I hope you guys are doing well. Take care!