Sara loves her uncle Ty. She took to him right away and they have been fast friends ever since.
Tyler also liked to toss the kids around on the trampoline. I don't know who was having more fun, the kids for getting thrown about, or Tyler for doing the throwing!
Sara's favorite thing to do is jump on the trampoline. She was always wanting Tyler to jump with her, especially if he was jumping with someone else!
Jace had an experience of a lifetime. He learned to fly....briefly.Drew had the most fun out of all the kids with Tyler. He was Tyler's little sidekick. His favorite move on the trampoline was twirling in an endless circle until he couldn't stand up straight from being dizzy.
Tyler wowed us with his backflips. He even tried to teach me how to do one. Ya...it didn't work. One thing I always wish I could do as a kid though, was a backflip. Maybe one day...maybe...or not...



No comments:
Post a Comment