The kids had some friends, the Sarvers, come over and play while their parents went out. It was quite an eventful evening; we saw our kids (ahem, Nate) behave in a way that we have never seen before! I guess that's what happens when you're surrounded by such pretty girls!
Nate and Caitlyn get comfy on the couch. We have the proof, Nate, there is no denying it. You like GIRLS!
Nate and Caitlyn get comfy on the couch. We have the proof, Nate, there is no denying it. You like GIRLS!
Sara and Analisa swap sippies (at Sara's insistence, both times)!
Laurel and Dallin keep busy by lining up trains in an even line. They remind me of some Stubbs kids I know...no not mine! My brother-in-laws kids! I could never try and pass my kids off as playing in a nice, neat, and organized manner!



No comments:
Post a Comment