I was able to take the kids to Hunting Island for the day and we had a blast! We brought lunch and ate in the picnic area near the lighthouse. Afterwards we went swimming, digging, and hunting for shells. The boys also came up with a fun game. It was called: sling mud at each other until we get it in our eyes. Fun for them, NOT fun for me! This was the first summer outing we were able to go on since school got out. It is too hard to do things like this when I am watching baby Alex, so on the rare occasion that I don't have her, we have to take advantage! It was A LOT of work, (being by myself with all the kids at the OCEAN) but thankfully they are all getting old enough that I don't have to worry about them too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Wow, your kids are so beautiful. But don't tell Nate and Jace I called them that :)
Sara has such pretty eyes! What a fun day at the beach!
How fun! It looks so pretty out there, and your kids are getting so big. Sara is so stinkin' cute, I love her curls. Are you guys coming to visit anytime soon??? Miss you:)
i love the one of them four, you should frame it!
these pictures are awesome! how fun to have kids old enough you don't have to worry so much about them. looks like they had a really good time!
Hey there! It is so much fun to hear from you and to see your blog! Your family is adorable...I remember I got to see your first boy when he was like, 3 months old or something like that. They are all so cute! You look amazing and it makes me laugh how many things we have in common. Take care kiddo!
How Cute. Your kids are getting so big! I love that you finally posted again.
I always imagine myself doing fun things like taking my kids to the beach alone, then I think about the work and completely chicken out. Target is about all I can handle. You are a great mom!
The kids look wonderful! Looks like a fun day at the beach. I feel pretty bold taking Samantha around... but I don't think I could do four kids at the beach sans-husband.
Bravo!
Now, can you load them on a plane to Ireland with you for a visit? :-)
Oh how I miss the beach!! You are so lucky to live by it and I hope you guys enjoy it to the fullest and never take living by the water for granted. Your kids are so cute!
Looks like fun. I wish we had the beach to visit!
Post a Comment