Front row from L to R: Travis, Melissa, Heather, Andy, Jace (on lap), and Nate. Second row from L to R: Kylan, Makenna, Chad, Kierra, and Sara (on lap). Third row from L to R: Shanna, Tyler, Wendy, Donnell, and Drew (on lap).This picture was taken in October when we went to Vegas for my brother Travis's wedding, right before my brother Tyler left on his mission.
The Brox Family up close:
My Pops. He is a Dental Technician and does beautiful work! He is currently sporting a full head of gray hair, which only adds to his "Grandpa" look.
My beautiful Mammacita. She helps my dad with his business when she can. Mom is dealing with the fact that her and my dad will soon be empty nesters.
Me, of course. I am big sis to this crazy clan. I look forward to the time when some of my other peeps start getting married. 1 down, 5 to go!
Travis. Recently married to Melissa (its about dang time someone got married!), and is exposed to the new and terrifying world of being a dad. He works with Pops at the Dental Lab.
Chad. Current status: single. Why? I have no idea. He is so stinkin' cute, I don't understand what the problem is. Any takers? He is a Tech at Dad's lab too..jpg)
Shanna. Working/going to school in Utah. She is also single and claims to have no prospects. Is that possible in Utah? Shanna is an amateur photographer, and will soon be jumping into starting her own business.
Heather. A message therapist (and a darn good one at that!) who works at a hotel downtown. She is ALSO unnattatched...I feel like I'm on repeat...and yes, her and Shanna are twins! Anyone know of any boy twins around the age of 22?
Tyler. He is serving a mission in Morristown, NJ. Ty DOES, however, have a "special girl" waiting in the wings. Just another year and half before the next potential wedding!
Kylan or "Ky" as he likes to be called. This was my little baby. Isn't he handsome? He's in his last year of HS, and looks forward to going to college before turning in his mission papers.



4 comments:
Hot family! Can't believe that your parents are going to be empty nesters. So weird!
Does this mean you have a computer now? This was a really cute. I wish Wicky would find someone. Miss you guys.
I was so excited to see your mom on Sunday at church. I'm so glad they're in our ward now.
Wow you have a cute family!! I am sure in time they will all find great people and get married no rush right??
Post a Comment