Thursday, November 29, 2007

I am Thankful For...

  • chocolate-not just any chocolate, but the really good stuff, the IMPORTED stuff. I can rarely eat anything else. I would rather not if it doesn't taste right!
  • kickboxing-my favorite exercise class! Try it, it makes you feel so good (if you judge that by soreness)

  • the various drawings that I find taped on walls throughout the house, mostly of Star Wars guys

  • pretty things, wether it be pair of shoes or the beautiful Beaufort landscape...this place really is beautiful. I think I would go crazy living here if it wasn't!

  • the late night talks/laughing sessions with Andy. We have the most fun when we are both a little punch drunk from being tired, and that boy really puts a smile on my face.
  • the little "I wuv you's" from Sara...so precious, it melts my heart every time

  • Southern food, a new found LOVE

  • going crazy everyday being home with my kids

  • a wonderful husband who knows and understands that I need to get away from the kids in order to keep loving them

  • my three little protectors, wether it be from mortal danger or themselves

No comments: