We had a playgroup at Sands Beach in Port Royal. It is a hot spot for shark teeth and other cool discoveries. Our friends showed us how to search for and spot the shark teeth, which are a little difficult to find. But once you find one, you know what to look for. The kids got so excited when we would find something worth holding on to.
Drew, Jace and Sam had a great time digging and building in the sand.
Sara got very impatient with being stuck in the stroller so I had to take her out. She loved seeing, touching, and tasting the sand! She was so excited to try and walk in it. She loves the outdoors, this is one girl that is not afraid of getting dirty!
As Drew and Jace fed the birds, Sam tried to catch them. They got so close to us and they were everywhere!











1 comment:
Kierra and Andy- I just took a look at your blog for the first time. So good to see pictures of you and your family. I can't believe how grown up your boys are and I have never met your sweet Sara. It still shocks me a bit to see the Stubbs with a girl! I thought you might have 10 boys and no girls! Thank goodness cute Sara came along so Kierra has a shopping buddy and Andy has his little princess. Take care and I will stop by again soon to keep updated. Love, Mandy Taylor
Post a Comment